“WHICH DRIVES MORE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT, CLICK-THROUGHS, AND CONVERSIONS – EMAIL OR SOCIAL MEDIA? YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED TO FIND THE ANSWER IS ACTUALLY EMAIL. ON AVERAGE, ONE IN FIVE MARKETING EMAILS GETS OPENED, WITH A CLICK-THROUGH RATE OF 3.57 PERCENT, WHILE ON FACEBOOK, YOU CAN EXPECT A CLICK-THROUGH RATE OF A MEASLY 0.07 PERCENT … OF ALL THE MARKETING STRATEGIES YOU CAN ADOPT, EMAIL MARKETING HAS THE HIGHEST ROI (RETURN ON INVESTMENT).” – Joe Kindness, Agency Analytics
Even with the prevalence of social media, there is still no greater real estate from a marketing standpoint than at the top of someones Inbox. Its less cluttered than a social media feed, and contrary to what many think, email usage, even among younger generations like Millenials and Gen-Zs, is actually rising each year, not declining. For the social-centric, email marketing is proven to differentiate your brand and compliment your social media presence. We strongly encourage you to start collecting email addresses for a mailing list, even if you’re not sure you’ll ever launch an email marketing campaign. Having that mailing list to email blast promote an event or product is both highly effective, and in most cases, less expensive than social media marketing. So, how do I start collecting email addresses?
- Sign up for a Free account with an Email Marketing provider. We highly recommend Mailchimp for the best value and ease of use. Up to 2000-subscribers and 12000-emails per month…Completely Free!
- Setup Opt-In Forms on your website and/or Facebook page where people can sign up for your mailing list.
- Include Opt-In Forms and links in your social media posts.
- Add all past and existing customers to your mailing list.
We hope to offer Email Marketing services in the future for those in need, including:
- Opt-In Form Integration
- DNS Sender Authentication Setup
- List Management
- Campaign Design & Writing
- A/B Testing
- Campaign Analytics & Conversion Reporting
However, for now, we simply recommend you start building your own mailing list as soon as possible, and of course, if you have any questions, we’re always happy to help! So hey, while you’re here…